Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Episode 13 - It's Voting Time!



Hope I'm not too rambly for you! Having very little sleep and no caffeine isn't good for my speaking skills. ;P



Announcements

Go VOTE in the Podcaster Challenge group on ravelry!

Very big THANK YOU to Michelle (Strickland66), Alison (alisonj), Jennifer (jeffner77), Melody (HalfBakedKnitWit), Pam (PamknitsinPR), Retha (RethaKnitsAlot) and Emily (oohfancypants) for knitting along with me! Check out the video to see who won the yarn. If you won, please let me know which yarn you would like and where I should send it.

Finished Objects

OOPS! I forgot to mention that I finished the baby bib for my boss. Here is the photo.



WIP

Lailah's Sock
knit on size 1(2.25 mm)
The Alpaca Yarn Co. Paca Peds H-T in Grapevine

Heart Strings Mittens by Crystal Guistinello
knit on size 1 (2.25) and size 3 (3.25) dpns
Red Heart Heart & Sole in Razzle Dazzle

A Tale of Two Knitters
Easy Lace Scarf by Clara Parkes
knit on size 8 (5.0 mm)
Caron Dazzleaire in Peach, Lt. Blue, Tan

In the Mail

Amazing earring and pendant by Sarah of the Rainlover Knits podcast and rainloverknits.etsy.com


madelinetosh tosh merino light in tern

Wollmeise Twin in Ruby Thursday

The Sanguine Griffin Bugga in Dog Day Cicada and Common Emerald Moth

Enchanted Knoll Farm 90% superwash merino, 10% nylon in Pumpkin Spice

Cascade Eco Alpaca in Jet

LOVE them all!

The Shop

The shop will open on Saturday, October 1 around 1 PM CST!


No comments:

Post a Comment