Monday, September 19, 2011

Episode 12 - Feelin' On My Socks





Episode 12! Next week I'll be a teenager. Sorry for all the bumping noises in the background. I'm at my teeny tiny kitchen table and things are crowded. Hopefully next week won't be rainy and dark so I can record in the living room again.

Announcements

Voting for the podcaster challenge will take place September 28 - October 2! Here is the voting thread. Don't forget to vote!

Thank you to Alison (alisonj), Jennifer (jeffner77), Melody (halfbakedknitwit), Pam (pamknitsinpr) for completing your Lina hats this week! They all look gorgeous. Check out the KAL thread here for all the lovely photos.

This is what you're knitting for



SugarPurl Studio Fibers Floss in Lina and Bluebell, SugarPurl Studio Fibers Parfait in Inchworm and Melancholy, and two skeins of SugarPurl Lollysock in Smell My Feet.

Finished Objects



Mother Bear Zavior
Mother Bear Project Teddy Bear by Amy Berman
Caron Simply Soft, size 7 (4.5 mm)









PPC Lina Hat
Lina by Johanna of Joko Knits
SugarPurl Studio Fibers Parfait in Lina colorway, size 7 (4.5 mm)

DomestiKated Scarflette
Sulka Scarflette by faerybabys
Awesome mystery yarn, size 10 1/2 (6.5 mm)

Works in Progress

Lailah's Sock
The Alpaca Yarn Co. Paca Peds H-T in Grapevine colorway, size 1 (2.25 mm)

Butterfly Bib
Knit Picks CotLin in Lilac, size 4.0 mm crochet hook (and smaller for the future butterflies)

In the Mail

Yarn for my first sweater! Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Thyme for February Lady Sweater.

Up Next

Hoping to make another Mother Bear.

Finish butterfly bib

I will have a doll pattern to talk about next week. I'm waiting on my grandma to choose which one she likes.

I need to finish Lailah's mitten!

Thank you for watching everyone. Don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment