Saturday, September 3, 2011

Episode 10 - Let's Go! Podcaster Challenge





Woot! I'm so excited about the Podcaster Challenge!

Announcements

Podcaster Challenge! Check out the board on Ravelry.

Knit along with me! My pattern is Lina by Johanna of Joko Knits. I'm using 4.5 mm needles instead of 4.0, and adding two repeats before starting the decreases. Hopefully this will give me a hat with a bit of slouch.

It's also time to start your mother bears!

My Podcaster Challenge episodes will be September 5, 12 and 19. You have until midnight on September 27 to post a photo of your finished Lina hat. Then you'll be entered in a giveaway to be the first to use my hand dyed yarn!

My etsy yarn shop will open on October 1!

I'm participating in Katie's Click for Babies KAL. Check out clickforbabies.org and the Knittin' on the Fly Ravelry group for more information.

Finished Objects

Camp Loopy III - Juliana Wrap
Juliana Wrap by Rachel Lintern
crocheted with 6.0 and 3.0 mm hooks
JoJoLand Melody - Y16 colorway

Works in Progress

Petunia
Petunia the Patio Monster by Rebecca Danger
knit with US 7 (4.5mm) dpns
Izak's handdyed :)

In the Mail

Lane Borgosesia Cashwool in Lt. Lime

Cascade Heritage Silk in Mango

Loopy Groupies! Colinette Jitterbug 400 in Fire (I think), tootsie rolls, TLE tote bag, Lacy Pillars Socks by Debbie O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment