Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Episode 9 - Ready...



Thanks for visiting! Here is episode 9, I hope you enjoy it! Also, I apologize for my highly caffeinated actions. My job is making delicious coffee and I worked today. When I start the caffeine, I don't stop until bed time. :P



Announcements

Mark is doing well and will be home tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your kind words and positive thoughts!

Podcaster Challenge! Go join my KAL on ravelry and cast your vote for what kind of yarn I should dye. This is going to be amazing and SO much fun!

Read all about the mother bear project here and learn how to get your pattern here.

WIP

Camp Loopy III - take two
Juliana Wrap by Rachel Lintern
crocheted with 6.0 and 3.0 mm hooks
JoJoLand Melody - Y16 colorway

New This Week

Stitch markers won from The Expectant Knitter podcast, made by Kara of 6catsknittingaround etsy shop.

Brain Quest 1st Grade for Izak. Check out other Brain Quest stuff on their website or amazon. They have lots of great products! I didn't know about the workbooks or card games for the little ones like Lailah (2-3 is my first brain quest, 3-4 is brain quest for threes). Love it!

Up Next

Finish stuff!

Boy's Varsity Sweater for Izak

No comments:

Post a Comment