Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Episode 3 - Disorganization!




Hey guys! Like I said in the video, I WILL make notes for myself next week. I think I know what I need to say until I get in front of the camera.

Finished Objects





Mr. Chubbs
Chubby Chirps by Rebecca Danger
knit on size 5 (3.75 mm) dpns
Lion Brand Vanna's Choice - Autumn print & Honey colorways



Three Sides Shawl
My own pattern, for Camp Loopy
knit on size 8 (5.0 mm) circs
Cascade 220 - Aspen Heather & Lichen colorways



Duchess Heather Wee One Socks
Super Quick Baby Socks by Dilys Southerland
knit on size 7 (4.5 mm) dpns
Knit Picks Simply Cotton - Duchess Heather colorway

Works in Progress

Latana Gowanus
Gowanus by Alexis Winslow
knit on size 9 (5.5 mm) circs
Knit Picks Palette - Latana colorway

Iris Mystery Shawl
Iris - Goddess of Rainbow Shawl by Natascha Vogele
knit on size 5 (3.75 mm) circs
The Alpaca Yarn Co. Paca-Peds H-T - Grapevine colorway

Chevron Cowl
Pedestrian Crossing Cowl by Melissa Sibley
knit on size 8 (5.0 mm) circs
Malabrigo Rios - Archangel colorway

In the Mail

Red Dirt Road lt. fingering Cirrus base by Fibernymph Dye Works

Knit Picks order - Wool of the Andes in red & white, The Big Book of Knitted Monsters by Rebecca Danger, stitch markers

Future Projects

Spruce Tree Mittens for Camp Loopy project 2

Cecil in STL Cardinal colors

Looking for a great WW newborn/0-3 mos baby hat, knit or crochet!

Spinning

Spinning superwash BFL by FibersToYarns in the Spiced colorway

I hope you enjoyed the show! I should be searchable in iTunes by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment