Monday, June 27, 2011

Episode 2 - Introducing Izak

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm on the floor in this episode. I knew Mr. Izak would want to see himself, and it was much easier for him to do so this way. There's more room for my projects, too!



I apologize for the lack of information on the actual video. I was already running a bit behind and decided to record sans show notes.

Finished Objects





Toasty Toasted Almonds Baktus
Lacy Baktus by Terhi Montonen
knit on size 8 (5.0 mm) circs
2 skeins of Red Heart Heart & Sole - Toasted Almond colorway





Darling Turban
Darling dress and turban by Anna & Heidi Pickles
knit on size 5 (3.75) dpns
0.5 skein of Knit Picks CotLin - Lilac colorway

Works in Progress

Latana Gowanus
Gowanus by Alexis Winslow
knit on size 9 (5.5) circs
Knit Picks Palette - Latana colorway

Camp Loopy Shawlette
My own pattern
knit on size 8 (5.0) circs
Cascade 220 - Aspen Heather & Lichen colorways

Duchess Heather Wee One Socks
Super Quick Baby Socks by Dilys Sutherland
knit on size 7 (4.5) dpns
Knit Picks Simply Cotton Worsted - Duchess Heather colorway

Mr. Chubbs
Chubby Chirps by Rebecca Danger
knit on size 5 (3.75) dpns
Lion Brand Vanna's Choice - Autumn Print & Honey colorways

In the Mail

Superwash Merino Handpainted Fiber in parrot colorway by Spinneretta's Studio

Destash yarns from cheryl23 on ravelry!

ChiaoGoo needles from Grandma's Hand Knitting on etsy

That's all! I hope you enjoyed this episode. I'll be back next Monday with what I nabbed from the Fibernymph update!

No comments:

Post a Comment